Miracle Fruit Berry is high in natural fructose, enabling fruits not normally considered sweet, to be both sweet and tasty! Our favourites include:
• Lemons and Limes - suprisingly sweet!
• Oranges - you have to try them, never imagined they can be so full-flavoured and sweet
• Kiwi and Pineapple - delicious! A must! Also a delicious combination.
• Apples - try our Granny Smith.
• Pears - can be as sour as they get and will still taste sweet.
• Grapes - sweet!
• Rhubarb - what a difference! Must try!
• Grapefruit - still a bit sour but at the same time very sweet.
• Pomegranate - did not imagine it could be so sweet!
• Raspberries - interesting, same sweetening effect.
• Strawberries - try sweetening under-ripe berries (strawberries harvested in the winter). Ripe berries are almost too sweet :)
• Watermelon - My latest discovery! Try!
• Currants (red, black, white) - I would swear they were dipped in sugar!
For more food tips, sugar-free drinks and recipes, go to Recipes